Monday, January 10, 2011

Girlfriend Weekend, THIS Week!!!

It's finally here! After an entire year of waiting, Girlfriend Weekend is finally upon us! First of all, I would like to encourage everyone to come out and support our own Red River Pulpwood Queen Judy Christie as she speaks on a panel on Friday at 11:00am. The topic will be Stories That You Will Fall In Love With The Characters. I can't wait to find out first hand what's new in her Goodness Gracious Green books!

I'm sure you've noticed the incredible Victorian house in the photograph. I will be sharing a room with a fellow RRPQ at the Three Oaks Bed & Breakfast in Marshall, TX. Of course, after waiting until the last minute, there are no rooms available in Jefferson proper, therefore I have ventured 15 miles down the road and come upon one of the oldest B&B's in Marshall.

I am currently sewing a portion of my costume for the Great Big Ball of Hair Ball. My husband will be picking up an important piece of it in Longview, Texas tonight after work. As soon as Shreveport thaws, I will be shopping for accessories. Have no doubt that pictures will be forthcoming.

Have I mentioned that I can't wait to meet Fannie Flagg???!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment